Saturday, January 19, 2013

Randomness…

Today is the 3rd Saturday in January, and it is 42 degrees!  (very windy, but still – hard to believe)

I thought I should post this picture of Brett’s ankle.  He got tangled up with another kid at basketball practice on Thursday, and needless to say, he missed his last 2 games of basketball for this year. 

P1130257

Here are some pictures of him having a bit more fun with basketball, though…

P1130229  P1130230

P1130231  P1130248

He did enjoy playing (this was the first year he’s done it).  He isn’t sure if he will do it again next year or not.  For now, he likes football just a little bit better – but we’ll see what next year brings. 

And here is a picture of Trevor & Eli enjoying a game…

P1130235

Oh, and just so I remember later … Trevor got his first pair of glasses in November of 2012.  (and I think he looks adorable!!)

And since this post is all about being random, I thought I would post this picture of what I made for breakfast a day this past week:

541742_4965129533397_1843105358_n

I really liked them.  I don’t know if the boys were all that impressed.  Brett & Trevor each tried them, but Eli ate cereal (as usual).  :)   But Matt seemed to like them.  It’s good for me to find new things for breakfast.  I have been making breakfast for my family every weekday since school started last year.  I usually make pancakes, French toast, eggs (scrambled, omelets, or fried), ham/egg/cheese biscuits, and cinnamon rolls.  Just wanted to toot my own horn a little bit since spending time in my kitchen is not exactly on my “favorite things to do” list.  I love those guys though, so if making them a good breakfast is a way that I can show that I love them, yes – count me in. 

Okay, that’s all for now – time to pick the kids up from the rec center.  (good way to spend a Saturday)

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Trevor looks so cute in his glasses!! Hope Brett's ankle gets to feeling better, too.

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete