Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013–New Year, New Blog

Okay, it just feels like a new blog… so it’s been 5 months since my last update.  That’s probably not considered very “good” blogging, huh?

I have missed capturing a lot (a LOT) of important things in the last year, and that part makes me sad.  I know that I remember them (most of them?) right now, but I won’t for long.  It’s not exactly a New Year’s resolution to be a more consistent blogger.  I never really set out to be a blogger.  (in fact, that word is kind of weird)  I just want to have a place to capture some information about my family because there are so many things I have already forgotten & WISH I could remember!

So anyway – hello, 2013.  It’s so nice to meet you!  And hello, again, Blog.  Let’s catch up very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, here's a blog post idea for you... You should blog about the awesome job you're doing making breakfast for your family. AND the fact that just today, 1/14/13, someone asked you for a recipe. I saw it on facebook. Amen.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete