Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Firstborn

Brett

Brett, just 3 short weeks ago, you turned 11 years old.  Eleven!  I can hardly believe that.  You just completed the fourth grade, and at the end of August you will be starting MIDDLE SCHOOL.  What?! 

You are such a great kid.  You normally get along very well with your brothers.  There are days that you guys fight (like brothers do), but I love that all of you are such good friends.  You LOVE sports.  Almost any kind.  I think you could play catch (with either a baseball or a football) 24/7.  I don’t know if you will play sports as you get older – but for now, you just love watching & playing almost anything. 

You love to hang out with your friends – so I think that although you love summer vacation, you kind of miss school because you want to see your friends.  You also like to spend family time.  I hope that you always like that! 

You are kind of a picky eater, but there are a few things you like to eat.  (pizza, casserole, potato soup, nachos, bacon cheeseburgers, …)  Seriously, we feel so blessed to be your parents. 

Our prayer for you is that you will always love Jesus and follow Him all the days of your life.  We know that God has big plans for you, and as sad as it makes me to think of how fast things are going, I am so excited to watch you grow and to see what you will become!!

P1070990P1090893

P1090572P1090665

P1090775P1090756P1090561

                      P1090753

So happy (belated) birthday, buddy.  We hope that you always know how much we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment