Friday, July 30, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3 …

IMG_0835

 

Okay, so I am testing this whole blog concept (and getting some training from Kelli) … so here’s a test post.  It doesn’t have any fun or witty sayings – just a picture of some people who are precious to me. :) 

So here are a couple of things that are going on this weekend.  Matt is heading to the races in Newton, and the boys and I are going to take our first camping trip without him.  Okay – so I guess he had a hand it in since he had to bring the camper away, and he’ll have to go and pick it up too…  guess I’m not as self-sufficient as I first thought.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Brent had a comment all typed up, but it wouldn't let him post it.
    Anyway, those people are pretty precious to me, too, so I'm so happy that you decided to tell stories about them on here.

    ReplyDelete